Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 5, 2009

PARTY!!!!!!!

Tomorrow is my much anticipated, BIRTHDAY PARTY! This one is gonna be big. Were gonna have a sleepover. When were there, were gonna play:
Dance Dance revolution








BattleFront 2








And a bunch of other stuff. We are also going to play pool, foosball, ping pong, and air hockey. There are going to be nine people there. Including my cousin Cameron! He lives all the way in Orem. So I rarely get to see him. This will be my first sleepover ever. I am really excited.

4 comments:

Becky W. said...

Wow! This party sounds awesome! That's so cool that Cameron is going to be there. Have fun playing DDR. I love that game. Happy Birthday!

Fred M said...

Brayden,

To think you are 12! Hurray! Happy Birthday!

I found this wonderful talk given by Pres Packer "To Young Women and Men"

(http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=2354fccf2b7db010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD&locale=0&sourceId=372127cd3f37b010VgnVCM1000004d82620a____&hideNav=1)

and thought you might enjoy it. I loved it and it reminded me of when I was 12 and beginning to be a teenager. Let me know if you like it. If you want I will buy you the book for your Birthday. Happy Day to you.

BRoss said...

It was such a wonderful party! I loved being there and seeing all of your friends so happy to be with you.

Worm wars!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday !!
The party sounded awesome.
I loved our "birthday date" hope you did too, (even the singing.) The car
incident added a little excitement.
It was fun watching you and Matt put those legos together in RECORD TIME.
You are an incredible young man and we love you so much.
Have a great day.
Love Grammy A