Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Birthday Presents And Such....

Well, today is the big day, 12 on the 12th. On Tuesday me and my Grandma went out shopping, and I think we scored a pretty victory that day, since we got:

Captain Rex 









An AT- AP Walker
















A Hailfire Droid With A Super Battle Droid and A Spider Droid with 3 droids





Some Sony Headphones That work GREAT









And Some Flarp Putty. CAUTION: DO NOT
 PUT IN HAIR.
learned that one the hard way.


4 comments:

Becky W. said...

Oh boy! Happy Birthday!! 12 years old, right? What an awesome birthday and what an awesome age. (I'm glad I'm not Allie with that sticky stuff in my hair.)

Anonymous said...

The legos look great. You and Matt put those together in record breaking time. What's that in Allie's hair?
Heard you got your Faith in God Award.
Way to go. How special to get it on your 12th birthday. Grammy A

Jodi said...

Thank goodness "Flarp" is water soluble.

Happy 12!

Mary Ann said...

That photo reminds me of the days when our kids would fall asleep with gum in their mouth - and wake up attached to their pillow!

Hey, I read you got the Faith in God? Way to Go!! Which Article of Faith was hardest to remember?