Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 29, 2009

A long and exciting day

O   n Saturday, we went to my cousin Jake's baptism.
T   here was a lot of food. 
M  y cousin and I were meeting up again for the third time in a month.
T   hat was rare.
W  e played Sonic Riders.
T   hen we went outside to ride our Ripsticks.
A   nd then decided to trade parts.
W  e traded backs.
T   hen we drove home.
M  y  aunt called.
W  e went to her house.
A   nd then got my birthday present from her.
T   wo Dozen Hommade rolls.
T   hen we went home

O T M T W T A W T M W A T T is what I call a packed day.

4 comments:

Becky W. said...

Wow! That does sound packed! And you mentioned that you're still getting gifts for your birthday?! Wow, your birthday has gone on all month! Lucky!

Anonymous said...

Brayden,

I love this type of creative writing! You have a talent my boy, I am sure it comes from Mom's side.

Papa

Emily said...

Your Grandpa is right! You absolutely have creative writing talent! I loved how you wrote that post! Have a great week!

Love
Bret & Emily Henderson

BRoss said...

by the way, I love the new picture!!!!