Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 13, 2009

Brayden's new post

This is a NEW post!!!! My mom said the only way to be on the computer is work on my blog. Well, today is another Valentines Day. I dread this day every year. Since I moved out of Spectrum, everyone at my new school is not the best to me. So I figure this one will be one to remember. NOT in a good way. But, I finally found a way to communicate with some buddies from spectrum. One of my really good friends made a website where a bunch of kids from spectrum talk with each other, they are mostly girls, BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING!!!!! Even though this one girl and I had a crush on each other when we were there. Unfortunately, this is a site that you have to be invited to. She and I were both invited by the same person. So, I'm thinking this is her brother and her. 

                                                             profilePage.jpg

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Happy Valentine's Day bud. Valentine's is sweet as long as you're in it!

Anonymous said...

Dear Brayden
You sure made our Valentine's Day
Special.... we loved your
lip sinc You are terrific
Thanks for spending Saturday with us
We love you Gram and Grandpa Mike